Hello, first all I just want to say a big Thank you to Tad and for his inspirational speech the two times he went to our school. It made me think about my own encounter with bullying and being the one witnessing it. Back in Junior High I saw that sometimes not everyone was as […]
This page is for youth to share their own stories, from the heart, to show others that they are not alone. Anyone is welcome to write on their own blog. Simply click HERE and start writing.
A few simple points to keep in mind when writing…
- You do not have to use your own name. Feel free to use whichever name you wish but pick something that you will not want to change as others will want to follow your story, and updates, and will have no way of knowing if you change names.
- No one will know who you are, except Tad. Your blog will not include anything identifiable including last names, schools, cities, emails, social media accounts or anything else that could link someone to you. No one will know you are the author of your blog unless you tell them.
- Please do not use your blog to ‘rant’ or ‘vent’ on others. This is meant to be a means to help others who may be struggling with their own challenges and may find something in common with your story. This will help them know that they are not alone. This blog is meant to be educational and inspirational, not a forum to be negative.
- Tad reserves the right to remove anything that would identify you, or anyone else, prior to posting. Any changes made to your blog by Tad will be sent to you first for approval. Tad will not edit for grammar or spelling.
- Tad will remove your post anytime that you wish, keeping in mind that Tad does not have access to the website on a daily basis so please allow a few days.
- Once you give permission to post your blog, you will no longer have access to it. Any requests to change or alter your posting will have to be sent to Tad, via email. Again, please allow adequate time to make the adjustments.
- Tad reserves the right not to post a blog should the above stipulations not be met.